Senior Chef De Partie
This is no ordinary Chef de Partie role – This is a great opportunity to join our fresh food kitchen team at The Olive Tree Restaurant within Holiday Inn Telford-Ironbridge, part of Southwater Event Group.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Meal on duty
- Birthday meal voucher*
- Free leisure club membership*
- Reduced hotel rates*
- Discounts at various attractions in the West Midlands
- Ongoing training and development to suit your career choice
- Work/life balance – no split shifts
- (*Subject to qualifying periods)
- Working alongside the Head Chef and Senior Sous Chefs, you will design and present fresh seasonal dishes using local produce for guests to enjoy in our 150 cover Olive Tree restaurant or our 150 cover banqueting suite.
- With a passion for food, you will be cooking with a variety of culinary skills including sous vide techniques, dehydration and molecular technology.
- Assisting in the day to day menu planning and management of the kitchen and the training of an enthusiastic brigade of 10 chefs aspiring for prestigious awards.
- Ensuring food safety and hygiene practices are adhered to at all times.
- NVQ Level 2 Professional Cookery
- Experience running all sections in a kitchen
- Experience preparing fresh food dishes
- Small banquet experience
- Basic ordering and stock management experience
- Minimum 18 months experience at CDP level
- Familiar with Standard Operating Practice manuals
- Up to date food hygiene qualification
- Positive attitude, motivated, passionate about food
- Excellent problem solving skills
Please email your CV and salary expectations to: email@example.com
If you are not contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application, you may assume you have not been selected for interview. Due to the volume of applications we receive, a letter of regret will not be sent to you.