Event Cleaning Supervisor (Full and Part time available)
Assisting in the smooth and efficient running of the Event Cleaning Department on a day to day basis, you will supervise a team of staff in accordance with company standards, ensuring all areas of the building are serviced and maintained to an excellent standard.
Full time and part time opportunities are available. Flexibility is required as the role will involve a variety of working patterns including days, weekends, evenings and occasional overnights, dependent on what events we are hosting.
- Previous Supervision experience & able to work on own initiative
- Previous cleaning experience in a commercial environment
- Good standard of organisational skills
- Good standard of interpersonal skills
- The ability to work to a high standard with an eye for detail
- Be trustworthy, reliable and able to stand in for holidays and sickness as required
- Flexible to work various hours including overnight shifts if required
- A reasonable level of fitness is required
Delivering excellent customer service is essential in the Events Industry. Our clients expect the highest levels of standards, and that is what we deliver. With no two days ever the same, we are looking for motivated people who enjoy a challenge and are passionate about being the best in their field. The International Centre, Telford is part of Southwater Event Group which also has 3 hotels and an events production company.
To apply please send your cv and a covering letter, detailing your salary expectations and whether you are interested in a full time or part time position to: email@example.com
If you are not contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application, you may assume you have not been selected for interview. Due to the volume of applications we receive, a letter of regret will not be sent to you.