Catering, Housekeeping, Security and Logistics Team Members
We have fantastic opportunities for Team Members across Southwater Event Group on an as and when required basis. (The International Centre Telford, Holiday Inn Telford-Ironbridge, Ramada Telford/Ironbridge, The International Hotel Telford and StageCraftUK)
These flexible contracts are great for people looking to top up their income and work flexibly, as work is offered with hours to suit both you and the peak trading times of our business.
With three hotels, a conference and exhibition centre and an events production company, Southwater Event Group offers great opportunities to work in the vibrant, fast-moving and ever-changing events and hospitality industry.
If you are a motivated, enthusiastic team player who strives for excellence we would love to hear from you.
We will give you the training you need to thrive in your role, and reward you with competitive rates of pay and fabulous benefits such as *free leisure club membership, reduced hotel rates, discounts at various attractions in the West Midlands and ongoing training and development to suit your career choice.
Team Member contracts are available for the following roles:
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Catering Section Leaders
- Room Attendant/Housekeeping
- Logistics Operative
- Kitchen Porter
- Licensed Security Officer
- Safety Stewards
- Leisure Assistant
How to apply
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off to the reception desk at one of our properties with a cover letter, clearly stating which role you wish to apply for and which property you would like to work in.
- Alternatively – please click here to access our Application form
NB: Due to the number of applications we receive, only applicants that are successful for the next stage will be contacted.
*subject to a qualifying period